Welcome to the Fraternity

Home Forums Forums Coming Soon… Welcome to the Fraternity

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by MoeTrain MoeTrain 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Cikanovic
    Cikanovic
    Brother

OK so the Godfather says no hazing (totally not cool but whatever he calls the shots). However, I’m posing one demand on allowing you into the house: Introduce yourself you the brothers. and to be fair I’ll start

Father of 1 under 1, from Maryland, always looking for fun projects or things to do with my son. I enjoy a good beer and I’m a bit of a nerd.

• Author
    Replies
    Jimmy A.
    Jimmy A.
    Brother

Ha! I’m no party pooper! I just figured it would be hard to co-ordinate online. Is it the submission of a specified new dad photo? ie – poop, puke or pee on your shirt? Some sort of challenge with dad and baby? Or something along those lines? Let’s brainstorm, I like it!

P.S. Jimmy A. 2 kids under 4. Stay at homer. Totally getting my butt kicked.

Cikanovic
    Cikanovic
    Brother

You may not be, but I’m sure at some point your kid was (I know mine was)!! I like the idea of a kid mess picture or similar for the older dads out there. Perhaps a cheerio stacking contest picture?

MoeTrain
    MoeTrain
    Brother

Corey (CJ) father of 1 almost 1yr. Tolerating Louisiana and working full time. I get more sleep now than I did before I had kids.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.